COVID-19 Response Plan
UPDATED: May 12, 2020
We are now open from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday for both emergency and non-emergency services. Appointments are limited for non-emergencies, so please be patient. See below for additional information on the safety measures we are undertaking. Our top priority has always been and continues to be the health and safety of our patients and employees.
Measures We Are Taking To Ensure Your Safety:
- We are limiting the number of appointments we offer, to reduce the amount of patients in the office at any one time.
- Staff members are maintaining 6 ft of distance at all times.
- All employees must wear masks.
- We are washing our hands frequently (20 sec. minimum).
- We are using Hypochlorous Acid in between hand-washing after each patient encounter.
- We are using Hypochlorous Acid disinfectant on knobs, counters, frames, desks, etc., multiple times per day.
- Our eyewear is disinfected after every encounter.
- We are requiring any staff person feeling ill to stay home.
- Our waiting area furniture has been moved a minimum of 6 ft apart.
- Our workstations, bathrooms and all common areas are being disinfected frequently.
- When appropriate, Telehealth appointments are being offered to our patients.
- Curbside or parking lot service has been made available for product dispensing. Simply call our office at (619)-222-2020 upon your arrival.
Measures Our Patients Will Be Asked To Take:
- Please wear a mask while in our office (masks will be provided if you do not have one). Patients who do not want to wear a mask will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Patients who have tested positive for COVID-19 or who are exhibiting any of the following symptoms: fever, trouble breathing, cough, sneezing, runny nose, muscle or joint pain, or a recent loss of smell or taste will be asked to reschedule their visit.
- Patients will be asked to wash their hands prior to their exam as well as prior to handling any products.
- We ask that you please adhere to the social distancing policies of 6ft. or more when in our office.
We’re All In This Together
As this is an evolving situation, we will be monitoring and adjusting our plans accordingly, and will keep you updated. Thank you for your continued patience and support. We look forward to seeing you soon!