The Right Fit For You
Today there are more comfortable and healthy contact lens options than ever before. Whether you are seeking a glasses-free look, wanting to replace your bifocals, or simply prefer wearing non-prescription sunwear, there’s a contact lens for you.
Our staff is experienced in fitting and managing patients with specialized contact lens needs. We recommend starting with an annual comprehensive eye exam and contact lens exam to review your visual needs, discuss your lens options and make sure that your contacts fit properly.
What Are My Contact Lens Options?
Most people can wear more than one type of lens, so it’s important to know the advantages and disadvantages of each. The following are lens options that our eye doctors may discuss with you during your exam:
Contact Lens Types
Why Buy Contacts From Us?
- We stand behind all of the products we sell; defective exchanges are done at no charge to you.
- We are available for support and advice should you have any questions or concerns.
- We can provide you complimentary lenses to hold you over, should you run out.
- We offer manufacturer rebates which often allow us to beat most competitor’s prices.
- We provide assistance with vision plans so that you can maximize your benefits.