Kathryn Ordonez, OD
Optometrist in San Diego
Dr. Kathryn Ordonez received her doctor of optometry degree at the Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University in Philadelphia, PA. Upon graduating, Dr. Ordonez completed multiple externships in different modes of practice where she gained proficiency in the diagnosis and management of ocular disease, binocular vision disorders, complex contact lens fittings and co-management of pre- and post-operative surgical procedures.
Outside of work, Dr. Ordonez enjoys hiking, weight lifting, and traveling. Her most recent trip included traveling to seven different countries in Europe.
Education & Training
- Doctorate: Doctor of Optometry, Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University
- International Training: Optometric Mission Trip to Haiti
- American Optometric Association
- California Optometric Association
- Trustee, San Diego County Optometric Society
- Licensed Optometrist, State of California