Michael Kling, OD
Dr. Michael Kling is president and CEO of Invision Optometry. Founded over 20 years ago, Dr. Kling’s drive and passion has helped create one of the most successful eye care practices in southern California. In addition to private practice, he frequently consults and speaks for Leadership OD, a practice management consulting company for eye care professionals and is a Practice Transition Advisor for Vision Source, a network of over 3,200 independent eye care providers.
In his free time, Dr. Kling enjoys running, cycling, and playing guitar in his rock band, Backstage Pass. He and his wife Jennifer, have two children, Robert and Ryan.
Education & Training
- Doctorate: Doctor of Optometry, Southern College of Optometry
- Residency: Ocular Disease and Pathology, Omega Eye Care Center, Jackson, TN.
- American Optometric Association
- California Optometric Society
- Past President, San Diego County Optometric Society
- Young Optometrist of the Year, California Optometric Association
- Founder, Impact Leadership
- Practice Management and Transition Advisor, Vision Source
- Licensed Optometrist, State of California