Jason Tu, OD
Dr. Tu and his family are immigrants from Viet Nam, narrowly escaping in 1978. After surviving a refugee camp for one year, they were finally able to find a sponsor in the US and came over in 1979. They have since committed their lives to achieving the American dream and giving back to this great country.
Dr. Tu is married to his best friend Susan, who he met at University of California at Irvine. They keep busy with their two kids Adam and Audrey, and their lab Bailey.
Education & Training
- Doctorate: Doctor of Optometry, Southern California College of Optometry
- University of California at Irvine
- American Optometric Association
- Past President, California Optometric Association
- Past President, San Diego County Optometric Society
- Optometrist of the Year, San Diego County Optometric Society
- Administrator, San Diego Vision Source
- Speaker, Multiple Industry Groups and Educational Institutions
- Licensed Optometrist, State of California