San Diego Eyewear
Today, the eyewear market is overwhelmed with different styles, from multiple eyewear makers, making it somewhat difficult to choose the right pair of eyeglasses. What’s more, when it is time to choose a pair, many optometrists only offer a handful of designs, only adding confusion to the decision making process. The truth is, we are each uniquely different, and what makes us different is what defines us. Our faces shape who we are, and making sure you frame your face with the right pair of glasses is important.
With that in mind, here is the insight you need into making the decision about what style of eyewear to choose…
- Round Face When selecting your eyewear avoid round frames, instead try on angular shapes to lend definition to your face.
- Oval Face Focus on frames that enhance your features, and avoid thin frames that may elongate your face.
- Heart Shaped Face Draw attention to your eyes by balancing a pointy chin with frames that are thicker on the bottom, to add the appearance of width.
- Hair + Eye + Wardrobe Color is a matter of style of course but there is always a color that can compliment your hair color, your eyes and your wardrobe. Do not be afraid to try different colors and hues to influence the style you want to project.
- Measure By measuring you can make sure the glasses you choose will fit. Looking to transform your look, try on different sizes to see how it transforms your face and your overall look.
- Style Will change, whether you are going for a more casual look or something a little more sophisticated take time, have fun, and experiment with something new.
If you are in search of a new pair of specs and need assistance finding a pair that fits you, we are here to help! Our team will help make your experience easy and seamless!